1956 Seagrave 70th Anniversary Pumper
Seagrave changed body designs in 1949, creating what would be known as their "70th Anniversary Series" trucks.
This example was built in 1956 for Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin. It has the small Seagrave V-12 at 531 cu.in. and pumps 1000 gpm.
The engine was designed by Pierce Arrow.
Seagrave purchased the rights to this engine when the company went under.
THE truck that started it all for the Reliance Fire Museum... Founder
Doug Klink grew up across the street from the station that this truck
worked out of. As a young boy, he spent time at the station cleaning and
helping out with this truck. As a young adult he would begin his
volunteer firefighting career, and ended up purchasing this truck at a
sealed bid sale when it was retired.